This winter, we go on family menorah tours
Come and enjoy Hanukkah tours in which we will tell the story of Hanukkah,
We will get to know the heroes of the Jewish Quarter and Jerusalem in those days and at this time through games, stories and a fun experience!
We will start the tour at the Jaffa Gate and then enter the Old City, the Jewish Quarter.
We will walk through the alleys and see the lighting of menorahs and the holiday in the district, we will hear about the warriors and the Maccabees, the heroes of 1948 and many other surprises that you did not know happened on Hanukkah.
Tours include entering a tourist site and lighting candles.
The tour lasts about two hours. There are tours at 11:00 and 16:00.
Feel free to register and save your place –
The wide wall
The Hurva Synagogue
The stepped pool
The tour begins at the Jaffa Gate plaza at 11:00, and 16:00.
* The tour ends at the Western Wall.
* It is mandatory to have this card and present it at the entrance to the site.
* Language of instruction: Hebrew
* The tour lasts about two hours
* Meeting point for the tour: at the Jaffa Gate, inside the gate.
* End point for the tour: in the Western Wall area
* Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
*Cancellation terms: up to 3 business days before the visit, cancelling after this will be charged at the full price.