Come wander the picturesque alleys of the district and enjoy a fun and creative photography experience using your smartphone, in the most amazing place in the world. During the workshop we will enter the ruined synagogue in its beauty and ascend to its spectacular viewpoint.
During the tour we will learn:
The principles of photography – special locations, shaded light Editing techniques that will help you turn a banal image into a winning image
Understanding of proper lighting, photography angles, composition, styling and more
Useful features in the camera – you will be exposed to new and cool photography options that you did not know
You will learn to use what is around us for the benefit of photography – you will receive ideas and inspiration for photography from different points of view that will see a different reality than what we usually see.
* Minimum 10 people Maximum 20 people in the group
* Price per person 140 NIS including VAT
* For details and reservations, please contact us at 02-6265906 / 4987 * [email protected]
Language of instruction: Hebrew
* The tour lasts about two hours
* Meeting point for the tour: at the Jaffa Gate, inside the gate.
* End point for the tour: in the Western Wall area
* Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
* Cancellation of the tour will be possible up to two business days before the date of the visit, cancellation thereafter in full charge.